1. 3/4″ Hardwood face frames with glued and pocket screwed joints.
2. 3/8″ Particle board back with Maple print interior.
3. 3/8″ Particle board sides, tops and bottoms, with Maple print interior.
4. 5/8″ Particle board shelving with maple print on both sides and one edge. All shelves are
adjustable, with base cabinets having 1/2 depth shelves, supported by shelf clips.
5. Pioneer doors will be a 3/16″ engineered flat panel with 2 1/4″ hardwood stiles and rails. Highland doors are a 3/4″ engineered wood panel with softened edges.
7. Ends will be a closely matching print to the finish selection.
8. Standard finish consists of non wiping stain, a coat of self sealing conversion varnish
and a top coat of conversion varnish. Finish thickness is approximately 7 mil., wet.
9. 3/4″ Hardwood drawer slab fronts. Painted Maple will be 3/4″ HDF slab fronts.